The Tokyo Olympics is almost here!
Join the QJCCI to mark this momentous occasion for Japan and the world, as we look ahead to not only the Tokyo Games but also the likely Brisbane Olympics 2032.
This exclusive networking event will be held on Wednesday evening, July 21 at QJCCI Premium Member Hall Chadwick (Level 4, 240 Queen St, Brisbane) from 5.30pm to 7.30pm.
With a number of special VIP guests attending, this event is certain to prove an excellent networking opportunity for not only sports fans but all members of the Queensland-Japan business community.
This cocktail event will include canapes and drinks.
Numbers are strictly limited so please reserve your place now via the link below (for any enquiries regarding your booking, please email).
The dress code for this event is business attire.
Note: This event will be conducted strictly in accordance with the Queensland Government's COVID-19 guidelines and protocols that are applicable on that date.
RSVP via this link
* When: Wednesday, 21 July 2021 from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
* Where: Hall Chadwick Qld, Level 4, 240 Queen St, Brisbane
* Pricing: QJCCI regular members $30
JCCIB members $30
Guests (non-members) $45
QJCCI Premium Members - 1 representative free, additional attendees at member rate
(N.B. the QJCCI is not registered for GST and these prices do not include GST)
Please note this event has been postponed - a new date will be confirmed ASAP.
Learn about the opportunities for Sunshine Coast exporters in Japan, the world's third-largest economy, at this special event hosted by QJCCI Premium Member, Sunshine Coast Council.
Participants at this May 13 event will benefit from:
* Mayor Mark Jamieson speaks on the importance on bilateral ties for the economic development of the region, and how the Sunshine Coast Council can aid businesses looking to expand to Japan;
* Briefing from QJCCI Chair of Regional Sub-committee, Mark Metzeling, about the latest economic and consumer trends and trade opportunities coming out of Japan;
* Lessons from local business case study Huds & Toke, which is successfully exporting product to Japan;
* Learning about what products the Japanese market wants and if your products are suitable to export, including IP protection, agreements and systems.
Admission is free.
This event will be held from 9am - 11am at Venue 114 Lakeview Room, Sportsman Parade, Bokarina.
RSVP via this link
For any further details on the event please contact:
Nicki Duckworth | Project Officer/Export Program
Trade and Investment Team | Economic Development Branch
Sunshine Coast Council
Phone: 0439 786 824
Further information for Sunshine Coast exporters is available here.
Keep up to date with the latest news from Tokyo brought to you by our partner organisation, the Australian and New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ANZCCJ).
Please keep an eye on their upcoming events via this link.