The Queensland Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (QJCCI) is coming to the Gold Coast!
In conjunction with JCCI Gold Coast, the Japan Community of Queensland, Japan Society of the Gold Coast and Japan Tourism Gold Coast, please join us for what is certain to be a fantastic evening of networking on Tuesday, May 25, with leading members of the Gold Coast's Queensland-Japan community.
Hosted by QJCCI Premium Member, Chateraise Lakelands Golf Club, this premium venue will welcome VIP guests including Mr Kazunari Tanaka, Consul-General of Japan in Brisbane together with Deputy Consul-General, Ms Chieko Masuda.
With Japan in the global spotlight ahead of the Tokyo Olympics, this event aims to foster greater business and cultural connections between Queensland and Japan, in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere on the Gold Coast.
Admission includes canapes and one complimentary drink on arrival, with subsequent drinks available for purchase from the bar during the evening.
The event will run from 5.30pm to 7.30pm in the magnificent surrounds of the Chateraise Lakelands Golf Club.
Please reserve your place now via this link (for any enquiries regarding your booking, please email ).
The dress code is business casual.
* When: Tuesday, 25 May 2021 from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
* Where: Lakelands Golf Club, 100 Lakelands Drive, Merrimac, Gold Coast, 4226
* Pricing: $30, including 1 complimentary drink on arrival and canapes
(N.B. the QJCCI is not registered for GST and these prices do not include GST)
Please note the QJCCI does not issue refunds or credits for event bookings.
Note: Should you have any problems with paypal's credit card system, an alternative method of payment is a direct bank transfer into the QJCCI's bank account (BSB 014002, account no. 348884126, bank ANZ, account name QJCCI, reference eg. May 25 - your name). If you use this payment method, please email the bank transfer receipt toas confirmation of your booking. Thanks!
For any further booking queries, please emailor phone 0404 805 419.
Please note this event has been postponed - a new date will be confirmed ASAP.
Learn about the opportunities for Sunshine Coast exporters in Japan, the world's third-largest economy, at this special event hosted by QJCCI Premium Member, Sunshine Coast Council.
Participants at this May 13 event will benefit from:
* Mayor Mark Jamieson speaks on the importance on bilateral ties for the economic development of the region, and how the Sunshine Coast Council can aid businesses looking to expand to Japan;
* Briefing from QJCCI Chair of Regional Sub-committee, Mark Metzeling, about the latest economic and consumer trends and trade opportunities coming out of Japan;
* Lessons from local business case study Huds & Toke, which is successfully exporting product to Japan;
* Learning about what products the Japanese market wants and if your products are suitable to export, including IP protection, agreements and systems.
Admission is free.
This event will be held from 9am - 11am at Venue 114 Lakeview Room, Sportsman Parade, Bokarina.
RSVP via this link
For any further details on the event please contact:
Nicki Duckworth | Project Officer/Export Program
Trade and Investment Team | Economic Development Branch
Sunshine Coast Council
Phone: 0439 786 824
Further information for Sunshine Coast exporters is available here.
Keep up to date with the latest news from Tokyo brought to you by our partner organisation, the Australian and New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ANZCCJ).
Please keep an eye on their upcoming events via this link.